Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unit 3 Exploration 1

It was really difficult to narrow down the questions for this argumentative essay, but these are some of my ideas.

1 - The Importance of Heraldry In Defining SCA Characters.

2 - Why clothing can establish Character and Class Distinction?

3 - How do Medieval and Renaissance Re-enactments help students understand History?

4 - Is the SCA considered Historical or Theatrical Re-creationism?

Any ideas on what would be a good topic or one that you would be interested in learning more about?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,

    I like some of your ideas and I think they'd all work well for this essay. The one that does stick out in my mind though is #4, whether or not the SCA is historical, or theatrical. I can see all sorts of potential in that one. We can talk more about it in class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete